Development Investment (excluding venue / catering expenses):
- Year 1 –R 25 000 incl.per learner
The next Learnership would be confirmed shortly, with classroom contact days at our Training Facility at DHR Consultancy in Polokwane or contact sessions at the business facility made available. We may adjust the commencement date if necessary.
You may include the Learnership on your Workplace Skills Plan and use your PIVOTAL Funding Model to claim back for a Learnership if possible.
A range of assessment methods is used.
- Workplace Assessments (Summative) – questions are developed to ensure that the student is able to demonstrate competence in the presence of a qualified and registered Assessor.
- Witness in the workplace will also be used to observe Learners and will gather evidence for the Assessor to make a judgement of competence.
- Summative Knowledge Test – A closed book written test at the end of each skill programme.
- Assignments – researched information from the workplace structured and formulated into an assignment
Employers outside Polokwane
Facilitation can be arranged locally where ever the employer is stationed. A minimum of 8 – 10 learners (negotiable) will be required for this arrangement. A suitable venue will be required. Additional costs for this arrangement will include travelling for the facilitator, accommodation for the facilitator (if necessary) and catering.
- Person: Marius Dodgen
- Janika Naude
- Email: Mariusd@dhrc.co.za
- Tel: (015) 297 2111/1658